Thursday, April 24, 2008




9 comments:

Scott and Stacia said...

Okay your kids are getting too old!! I can't believe how old TC looks...it is crazy to think it has been so long since we have seen you guys!

Beth Davis said...

Beth! I'm so happy you found my blog! Sorry, I've been away from the blogging world for a while- I just saw your comment.
Your boys are darling. I think your oldest looks so much like you. I can't believe how much has changed with everyone. We should do some sort of reunion with everyone from the Chattanooga stake:-)

Linzi said...

I love that AJ still has the sippy cup on hand. Every time I saw him, the cup was near by. How cute!

Lawther family said...

Look how cute your family is! And soon There will be one more cute little one there. How fun. :) Miss you guys!!

Lacey said...

that last picture looks like, "T.C., get out of the way, Mommy's taking my picture!" It's way cute! Your kids are getting so big and it looks like they're playing hard too!

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

I can't believe how big Dakota is getting! I hope your pregnancy gets a little easier these last two months.

Jana Banana said...

hey its great to see you again, many your boys and little girl are growing up so fast!!! We miss you guys!

Megan Marie said...

TC has big-kid teeth! how is the pregnancy going? WHen are you due again? I am due on June 29 so we're getting close! You are probably around there, too. I'm not getting as big so far this time so that's been nice but I'm still ready to be done! I miss you and hope all is well! Keep posting and I'll keep reading!

Megan, Peter, and Benjamin said...

Oh my gosh! TC and AJ are HUGE!! And Dakota is so adorable! I can't believe I found my long lost Primary President bud from 2 and a half years ago!

Email me and I can get you added to my blog! megankferguson@gmail.com
Can't wait to talk with you!

~Megan (use to be Hartlein)