Here is my son that I never take pictures of. He is at school all day and by the time he gets home and does his homework, he runs outside to play and then I don't see him again until dinnertime. He is a busy kid. I have already pulled two ticks out of his hair and summer hasn't even officially begun. I will have to keep him sprayed down with Off. I guess the woods look too inviting. TC's last day of first grade is on Wednesday. How exciting! We will have to plan some fun stuff for the summer. Besides giving him a baby brother.
I thought this was too cute of Dakota. Her favorite things to do right now are digging through the trash, wearing everyones yucky shoes on her hands, and pulling everything out of every drawer. Oh, did I mention that she loves being outside. She likes to walk around and does not want you to limit her to any certain part of the yard. How far could she really go?My doctor has set a date for induction on June 17th. In order for me to have an epidural, I would have to be off of my blood thinner. We don't want any surprises and I am game for having the baby early. I feel like I am going to pop at any moment.

Dakota's great-aunt made her a beautiful blue dress and so I thought I would post her picture in
it so that Aunt Maryetta can see how cute she is in it. She did such a great job.
This picture of AJ is so cute because he was so proud of himself for swimming into the deep end. Maybe by the end of the summer he won't even need the floats! I love to see him get so excited when he accomplishes something that is so big to him.

No comments:
Post a Comment