Monday, May 19, 2008

I asked Steve how he would feel if I painted our bedroom purple. He told me that he would feel like less of a man. So I decided to use it as my accent color instead.

My sewing machine has really seen a workout! Yes, I made my curtains, bedskirt, and pillows. Don't expect too much more from me though. My next project is to finish painting the stairwell - Scary!



Maybe I will let Steve choose the color to paint our bedroom walls. I think he deserves it.

3 comments:

James & Tara Huish said...

YOU'RE PREGNANT!?! How did I miss this?! I thought that I have checked your blog often, but obviously not often enough! Beth, I'm so excited for you! June 7th? That's just a couple weeeks away! Were you pregnant when I was in Idaho? I'm so confused! Anyway, I'm soooo excited for you! How close will Dakota and this little guy be? Post more details about it! Love you guys and miss you! Tell T.C. happy very late birthday for me!

Tara

Megan, Peter, and Benjamin said...

Hey!! I think I hear RS president in the making....or at least enrichment counselor with all these things that you are making! Just kidding! Anyway, email me at megankferguson@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you soon! Oh, by the way, this is Megan (use to be Hartlein) who use to be one of your counselors in Primary!! Miss ya! Enjoy these last couple of weeks!

Brooke said...

Oh my goodness! do not let Steve have a choice you're going to end up with orange walls! Okay I'm kidding but its funny how guys say they don't care about that kid of stuff when they really do. You're lucky you got to do anything purple! It looks cute though!

Good luck with the labor and delivery. So are you aiming for 8 kids yourself? You are one tough woman Beth. Just thinking about 4 kids scares me.