Well, I have to admit that I am glad this day is over. I love birthdays but I have a desire to always try and do more than I can really handle. Either that or I just stress too much about the little stuff. Anyway, we had a blast and everything turned out great. I started out getting everything ready for an Olympics day Birthday party, when about 2 weeks ago, TC decided he wanted a Pirates of the Caribbean birthday party! So, I mixed the two. I still had to put the kids into two teams and played some fun field day games and then we did have the all time favorite, Treasure Hunt. TC made out pretty good and I think his favorite gift would have to be the Wii. He has been boxing, playing golf, baseball, Super Mario Galaxy, and Lynx. He has actually been sweating. Boxing is quite a workout. Maybe, I will try it. Thanks to those of you who called to wish him a Happy BDay or came and spent the day with him. Thanks to Marcie who made the Treasure map look very authentic. Good Job!






2 comments:
Happy Birthday TC!! I cant believe you are 7 years old!!!!!!!! I hope you loved your birthday! Enjoy playing that Wii!-Sister Phillips
How fun!! Kelsi says Happy Birthday to you TC! Looks like your party was fun! Have you played bowling on the Wii yet? Kelsi can do better than anyone in our family!
Post a Comment