Well, I am officially in my third trimester. I figure the next three months will again, be the longest of my life. Being pregnant is not the funnest for me but I do enjoy the end results. I will hang on and keep a good attitude - It's all in the attitude!
TC continues to enjoy 1st grade and is so excited for his upcoming birthday. He will be 7 years old. I can't believe how the time flies. It seems like only yesterday when we brought him home from the hospital. Now we are having #4. What?
AJ is so into Spider-man right now and I made the mistake of bringing out TC's old Halloween costumes for him. Now he jumps onto my coffee table like a real spider. YIKES! Now he is in trouble for jumping on the furniture repeatedly after me telling him over and over not to. Yes, I had to take away the costume.
Dakota just smiles all of the time and puts up with a lot from her brothers. I realize now why I am the way that I am. With 7 older brothers I had to be tough. She loves to be outside and screams at me when I bring her in. I guess you can't keep pink clean!! She is learning so many things and is walking really well. She sure thinks she is little Miss Princess when she walks around the house and flashing her smile at everyone.
We continue to stay busy with each project we start. We try not to start too many or we would get very overwhelmed. Our children obviously take most of our time and we really enjoy taking them out to play tennis and just messing around. AJ prays every night that we can play tennis tomorrow. I guess we need to get out on those courts everyday. I guess I dread trying to bend over to get tennis balls with such a big belly.
Keeping the house in order and trying to feed a full size family now, is harder work than I ever thought. I really have learned to appreciate what my own mother went through with us. I guess you never now what someone else goes through until you have walked a mile in their shoes. I have only walked a few steps in my mothers shoes and already I am worn out. I do try so hard to enjoy the sweet moments that come everyday when AJ kisses me and tells me how pretty I am or when TC brings home 100's on all of his papers from school, or even when Dakota tries to imitate me when she stirs her pretend food in the tupperware bowl, while I cook. I enjoy the moments holding them and singing with them and reading to them. Sometimes I get caught up in trying to have the house perfectly clean all of the time and then I have to realize that my children will remember most the times that we spend together and I want their memories of their childhood to be sweet.
I hope all of you are enjoying each moment you have with your families and I love reading your blogs or emails about how you are doing.
We miss those members of our family that are living out West and want them to know that they are loved and missed!
Deep Dish Veggie Pizza
7 years ago

9 comments:
I loved reading about your family!! We miss you guys! Thanks for reminding me that a spotless house is not what's most important! I am going to go play cars with Andrew and clean the kitchen later!
I'm the same way with trying to keep the house clean, and every once and awhile I think, WHO CARES? And sit down with my kids. It truly is a blessing to be a mom.
It is always a good reminder that kids should come first. I love to spend time being silly with my kids. And I have all day to do the chores, why not break it down and play some huh? Its great to be a mom! :)
Hey! It's good to hear from you and I totally agree... playing is what counts! If you can't enjoy life while it's happening, what enjoyment are you ever going to find, right??? Your kids sound like they're really loving Tennessee! Tennis was never my game, but it's nice to know you have the guts to get out there :D That came out wrong.... oh well, you know what I mean. We're about in the middle of our 2nd trimester and I've noticed my pants are getting a little tighter... So much for that 20 pounds I lost in the beginning :P
Yeah ! not long to go, but now the fun begins...you know, trying to tie your shoes, night time bathroom runs, and the waddling...oh the joys of pregnancy. I love being pregnant, but after listing those not so fun parts, I think I need to rethink the process. Anyway- What a fun mom you are- I am sure you babies appreciate your hard work and love more than you know :).
Beth, you are the best! I'm like pulling my hair out chasing Liam around while being in my third trimester! Your example helps me to be patient. I really have a hard time just hanging out with Liam while he plays but I know that is what he really needs. I'm trying not to get too excited for when he's older because I don't want to take for granted the things he does now, but I have to say I'm excited for the spiderman stunts and school papers. You guys are toooo cute! love you!
Sure sounds like we are all going through the same thing. Trying to do it all, but savor each moment. (And still remain sain)
I loved reading up on how you are doing and what you guys are up to! I cant believe you are already in your 3rd trimester! It's all down hill from there! Thanks for the update!
Stacia, when you are pregnant with your first child, the third trimester is all down hill from here. With the second, third and so on, it is just miserable to be in the 3rd trimester. So it really feels like you are going back uphill. Sorry, to ruin it for you. Maybe you will have better luck.
Post a Comment