


Just thought I would show Papa and Dran that Dakota really can walk now.
I took a few pictures of her but couldn't get them fast enough. Dakota is fast and when she is outside she doesn't want anything to do with me, she just wants to roam and be free!

4 comments:
Baby girls are so fun !! Knox has just started walk too. Do you know what you are having- I can't remember if you posted it already or not?
She has to be fast with all those brothers. Good for her. She is such a doll :)
She looks so cute! Can you believe how big they're getting already?!? How's the pregnancy going? Do you know what you're having yet?
oh my goodness she is gettin so big! i miss ur cutie pies! did i see a doggy tail? did u get a doggy?
-joy
Post a Comment