I am currently wishing that Dakota would find a new outlet. Just this week she has dumped out a box of Rice cereal all over the kitchen counter, poured out an entire new bottle of shampoo all over the bathroom floor and herself, and dumped out the box of baking soda all over the counter.
You may be thinking, well, if you would watch her a little more closely she wouldn't get into those things. I used to think that way when I had only 2 children. I will say that all it takes is for me to go to Jaxon's bedroom to get him out of his crib, a change of the diaper and she is done.
As I spend some time cleaning one mess, she is usually off into something else. I will not discuss punishment because we could all get into an argument with that but lets just say I have 28 locks for each of my cabinets and drawers and lets hope that keeps her out of trouble.
As for the shampoo, I just put all three kids in the tub and they had a blast with all the bubbles from the soap I cleaned up off the floor. At least they were very clean that day.
Deep Dish Veggie Pizza
7 years ago

2 comments:
If someone says to you that you should just watch her more closely, just tell them they are stupid, because they are. Mom's have to use the bathroom sometimes don't they....
SO EXCITED you are in primary!
haha I know what you are going through and I only have 1...
Post a Comment