Monday, March 2, 2009

GO BALLERS!

The Ballers won the championship on Saturday and went undefeated the whole season. It was really fun to go and watch TC play. He was so excited to bring home 2 trophies. I was so proud of him and how well he understood the game and what his position was. During the last quarter of the game, they threw him for a loop when one of our players fouled out. They switched his position to wing (I sure hope that is correct terminology). He did well and they still won the game.

AJ keeps reminding me that he will get to play next year.

We were also very excited to see Cole's game before TC played and their team came in 2nd for the 5/6 age group.

Steve has always been a huge sports fan and has had to teach me a new way of life. I hate watching sports on TV, but if you get us good seats at any game, we will be there. Especially if one of my children, nieces/nephews or husband is coaching/playing. It is funny that when I look back through my journal, when Steve and I were newly weds, it seems that there were so many entries about going to sporting events. I was always at Steve's softball games. Never made it to early morning football or late night basketball, though. We loved going to see the Nuggets play and the awesome seats we had. Thanks to Kevin Johnson who had season tickets on the 4th row. We loved seeing the Avalanche play. I have to say that Hockey is definitely my favorite sport to watch. LIVE, of course. We always made it to the Rockies games whenever it was possible and it is sad but true that I never attended a Broncos game. I know, someday, maybe I will.

Someone once asked me where my second home was. I answered, "at the softball field."

1 comment:

Keri_B said...

Yay for TC!! Congrats on the great season!