


well, i would have to say that last weekend was just great. steve and i had the opportunity to go to the atlanta temple to be with our family and celebrate the uniting of my niece, Rebekah and Jared Seely. it was so wonderful and Rebekah was so beautiful. i now have 3 nieces and 2 nephews married. does that make me sound old or what? steve also captured a picture of my "great" niece, Aspen. She is so adorable.

3 comments:
You guys took some great pictures. I like the one of Rebekah and Jared in front of the temple. We enjoyed seeing you too and I look forward to keeping in touch through this crazy blogging world :)
I thought I recognized that temple....:) AWW it brings back some crazy memories
So pretty! I love her bridesmaid dresses. And you are totally old. :D just teasing.
Post a Comment