Saturday, August 23, 2008

Are you ready for some Football?


Well, today was TC's second day of football practice. He is really enjoying it. I had to knock him around a few times a couple of weeks ago to prepare him for what would happen. It was kinda funny. I just didn't want him to come home crying because somebody ran into him and knocked him down or whatever. He actually looked forward to that part. I think he will do well. He catches the ball really well and runs pretty fast. Anyway, it should be fun to see all of these kids out there running the wrong way or tackling their own teammate. I think I will enjoy that part of it the most along with watching Dakota eat grass, AJ playing on the sidelines, and Jaxon just being the good baby that he is. As you can see in the picture, TC is playing it cool.

I have decided this week that I never want Steve to have a job where he has to travel. I know that many of you may think that I am a baby but I like having my husband here at night when I go to bed. I miss you baby and I hope you come home sooner than later. Also, I know that Steve will not be jealous but I so enjoyed my lunch at Red Lobster today. Yum, yum!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Go TC,go!! I guess all those football Saturday's in Rexburg payed off :) He looks so cute in his uniform!

Brooke said...

Oh my goodness! I bet AJ wants his own set of pads. OKay lets be honest he probably doesn't need them. And yes you are a baby! oh wait you have 4 kids to take care of by yourself. I'd kill Chad if he left me with 4!

Keri_B said...

TC looks so cute! I am sure he will be awesome at football!