Thursday, August 14, 2008

Jaxon Tyler Robinson

How is Jaxon? He is the perfect baby. He went to sleep at 11:00 last night and did not wake up until 9:45. He is a healthy 12 pounds and 6 ounces. Jaxon never fusses and I have hardly ever heard him cry. He doesn't spit up either. WHAT? I know, all of my other kids had eating disorders, I think. They would gulp their bottles down and then throw it all back up. Jaxon eats nice and slow and keeps everything down. That just goes to show you that it isn't anything mom does that makes the baby throw up, it has to be their makeup. Anyway, Heavenly Father knew that I couldn't handle any more stress in my life and knowing how demanding little Kota is, he blessed me with a sweet baby. Oh and yes, life is still hard!

2 comments:

Zach Amy Ruger and Ryder said...

YOU ARE SUPERMOM!!!

Natalie Jane said...

Okay, I am with you that my baby never spit up. But for the rest of your luck....we are not speaking for the rest of the month.