It's good to see that G isn't the only one requiring a ton of attention lately. I'm glad that your family is having so much fun down in TN, we sure miss you guys here though! I have 4 weeks and 2 days left before our baby is due, and hopefully this time he won't be late.... I don't know that I could handle that again.
I love how Kota just sits there and looks back and forth between TC and AJ as they're singing, it's so cute! Also, I love the story of AJ disappearing to his bed. Keep up the updates! It's good to hear things are going great for you!
1 comment:
It's good to see that G isn't the only one requiring a ton of attention lately. I'm glad that your family is having so much fun down in TN, we sure miss you guys here though! I have 4 weeks and 2 days left before our baby is due, and hopefully this time he won't be late.... I don't know that I could handle that again.
I love how Kota just sits there and looks back and forth between TC and AJ as they're singing, it's so cute! Also, I love the story of AJ disappearing to his bed. Keep up the updates! It's good to hear things are going great for you!
Post a Comment