Yesterday evening we went to the park with the kids. Guess what Dakota wanted to do. She kept trying to hang out with Steve and Derek to play basketball. What can I say?
I tried to get some cute pictures of the kids together but as you can tell with three, it is hard to get them all to smile and look at the camera at the same time and without someone blinking (Dakota). Anyway, you can see how that photo shoot went.
For those who asked, I am having a boy and I still have 2 months left. I feel like I look - not good! I won't bore you with any details, just know that it will all go away soon! Thanks for asking and caring.
My pictures are not uplaoding, so I will try and post them later!
Deep Dish Veggie Pizza
7 years ago

2 comments:
Shes so cute trying to be like daddy. :)
Hope your last two months go by fast and as painless as possible. :)
Whatever, you look great. Your maternity clothes are so adorable!
Post a Comment