Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Boo at the Zoo!

Paul and Wendy introduced us to Boo at the Zoo last year and we had to go back this year. The line wasn't nearly as long and the kids love getting candy and being able to see all of the animals. AJ was going to be superman but decided at the last minute to be just like his big brother. This is TC third time being Spider-man. I would have to say that is his favorite superhero. Dakota is our little teddy bear. She looks warm at least. Can't really be dainty in this cold weather.





I found these cute stick-ons for the kids pumpkins so that they would have fun with the faces too. It isn't much fun when they can't use the carver. AJ was so proud.

3 comments:

Scott and Stacia said...

I have never seen those pumpkin things before but they are such a great idea. Cute pictures!

Keri_B said...

Cute pumpkins! We thought about going to the Zoo, but it didn't happen. At least you got to go, sounds fun!

Megan Marie said...

You have the cutest little family ever!!!!