Tuesday, October 23, 2007

World Series tickets, anyone!

What is better than sitting here and anticipating the chance to possibly buy World Series tickets? Yeah, ok. Steve has me glued to my chair so he can get tickets. I think I might have to give up soon. I don't see it happening for me. This is crazy. I do hope that he will have the chance to go but I do have work that needs to get done. GO ROCKIES!

3 comments:

beth said...

By the way, the tickets are now sold out. No, we didn't get any. Darn!

Scott and Stacia said...

Girl you crack me up! I just wanted to let you know that I tagged you (check out our blog for the questions):) I thought you might enjoy answering these silly questions for the rest of us to read :)

Lauren said...

Well in hind-sight who would have wanted to go anyway? Quite a disappointing showing by the Rockies. You would have spent all that time and money just to watch them lose. Swept in the World Series, that stinks. Is Steve's face getting red with rage as we speak :)!