Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tag - I am it!

Stacia, this one is for you! Only because you said please.

What is his name? Steve

How long have you been together? Married June 97

How long did you date? Oct 96 - June 97

Who eats more? Dessert - me

Who said I love you first? I don't remember how sad!

Who's taller? I think I have got Steve by about a foot.
Steve, obviously.

who sings better? Steve and if you have ever heard me sing, this would be obvious also.

who is smarter? steve, how does he know so much? I still haven't figured him out.

who's temper is worse? I think we both have our moments with the kids.

who does the laundry? I am still trying to get him to do it.

who does the dishes? steve does help me out every once in awhile.

who sleeps on the right side of the bed? looking at it? steve

who pays the bills? me

who cuts the grass? when we had grass of our own we both did. I love yard work, I get that from my dad.

who cooks dinner? If we want it to taste really good - Steve. I am a quick fix.

Who drives when you are together? steve and I don't mind. I get road rage.

Who is more stubborn? steve would say me but we all know it is steve.

who is first to admit when they are wrong? We are both good at that.

Whose parents do you see the most? for 10 years, it has been steve's but since we are moving to Tennessee, it will be mine.

Who kissed who dirst? steve came the first 90% , supposedly for a hug, but I went in the last 10% for a kiss.

who asked who out? steve asked me to a concert.

who proposed? steve

who's more sensitive? me

who has more friends? we probably have the same but steve sees more people throughout the week than I do, i think.

who wears the pants? steve but I pick them out for him.

Everyone who reads this has to do it too. I will be checking your blogs. You are now tagged.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love it! It's always good to think about things like that. But you better find out who said I love you first! That's one for the journal! Or blog.

Scott and Stacia said...

That was so fun to read :) I love the pants comment, as well as the kiss one. Thanks for doing it..and well for tagging everyone else. Better get busy everyone!

Matriarch said...

Beth - don't do anything sudden! This is Rae. Rae Dreith, remember me? I am the one who failed to respond to the email and/or the darling purple birth announcement for Dakota. (Is "riley" a family name?) She is a beautiful girl. If I knew about your goofy health issues in detail, I totally forgot. Of course, my forgetting anything and/or everything,is legion. When will you be leaving the Idaho "happy valley"? I am going to try to reach you by phone today. Too many questions for an email or even a "blog". (who came up with that dumb term anyway?)
Your former co-hort and (I hope) still friend, Rae
ps are your in-laws still taking care of the BV Branch? Let's talk. 970-328-0523