



Ok, I think AJ had enough chocolate last night to send him to the moon. He was running circles around our van last night while Steve tried to hand out as much candy as possible. We had fun and we got to spend halloween with Steve's sister, Darcey. The kids loved having her over. They love their aunt. TC was suppose to be spider-man but decided at the last minute that he wanted to be Dracula. WHY ME? I tried to throw together an outfit that would look like dracula and colored the sides of his mouth red with a marker. I guess it worked. AJ had to have blood running down the sides of his mouth too, of course. Not that you could see it since he was wearing a spider-man mask. Oh, well. Anyone for chocolate?

4 comments:
Your kids are adorable as ever. Dakota still looks so much like AJ. Halloween is so much fun. How did you make it so that when you post a comment on someone's blog your family picture shows up? I want to do that too. I was just trying to talk some smack about the Rockies because I can only imagine how big of a fan Steve is, honestly I could really care less about the World Series. Baseball is not my favorite past time. Wish we could have been out trunk or treating with you all, it looks like it was a lot of fun.
Lauren
I looked for you at the trunk or treat but didn't see you. Your kids look so cute. I love Dakota's costume.
this is for you lauren - Yes, Kota does look alot like AJ. Laura Adams helped me get my picture on the blog comments. I signed up with photobucket.com and uploaded my picture to that website and then cut and pasted the address with my picture into my profile under photo. Just call me or you can call Laura the pro at all blog stuff. Wait a minute what about Drew, he should know everything there is to know! Right.
Linzi - Sorry, we were a bit late getting to the trunk or treat. We actually started eating dinner at 5:30 and AJ was just getting up from his nap. We got there about 6ish. We were the losers that didn't decorate our trunk but we had alot of chocolate to give out so I think that makes up for it. I am a party pooper when it comes to buying halloween decorations. My kids were lucky to get a pumpkin.
Wow, you did great for last minute costume. TC looked great. I love how AJ also needed the blood...how cute is that. Kota looked cute and comfy.
Post a Comment