TC is excited to have started baseball this year. He looks so handsome in his uniform. I am so sad that I couldn't be at his game tonight. It started at 8:30 and I just knew I would have at least 2 screaming babies by the end of the 1st inning. I am going to have to widen my search criteria for a babysitter. Right now Dakota calls the shots on who we get as a babysitter. I am sure that next year it will be Jaxon calling the shots. OK, it still ends up being one of my nieces anyway.
By the way, the big bleach spot on AJ's sweatshirt was from Dakota. She found my cleaner when I sat it down and forgot to twist the cap. She is ALWAYS one step ahead of me.
I had to post the tye dye onesie picture. Papa and Dran bought that for TC and it has made it through 3 boys. It is so cool!
Deep Dish Veggie Pizza
7 years ago



2 comments:
Cute! Baseball times are tough...hence the reason we're not playing this season either. I wish my kids would let us get a sitter. The 2 youngest just cry!!!
Can I just say that I LOVE Dakota's hair?! So cute.
Post a Comment