Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Girls Just Want to Have Fun!

Dakota and I were just having fun being outside. She throws a fit when she has to come in. She sounds like her mama! I used to love being outside, helping my dad with all the outside jobs. I hated having to go in and help my mom do laundry or dishes. Give me the lawn mower or let me wash the car.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Rebekah said...

I'm glad you play outside with her! That's fun. And at least you have good weather!!!!!

Julie said...

Kota's hair is so curly! She is just precious and I'm glad you have a little girl to pal around with ;)

Scott and Stacia said...

I love your hair!

MommaArch said...

I'll let you wash my car and you know it needs it!!!

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

You look so gorgeous!

Keri_B said...

Beautiful picture!!