Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Birthday, TC!


Sunday, April 12, 2009, we celebrated TC's 8th birthday! This was a special birthday because it was Easter and because he is old enough to be baptized. Everything turned out great. We started the day, hunting for easter eggs and then we had to read our clues so we could find our Easter baskets. We were able to do all of that and still make it to church on time. After church, we had TC's baptism. TC chose the songs, speakers and those sho would give the prayers. Thank you to everyone who helped in the baptism or even watching Jaxon and Dakota while I tried to look calm and collected. I have such an amazing family and everyone is always so willing to help. I really appreciate that and I hope that I am being that type of person, also.

I cannot believe that it has been 8 years since he came into this world. TC and I went through alot during those first 9 months together. We were so happy to have shared Easter Sunday with so much of our family and we missed those who couldn't be there.

Yeah, for the exciting news that I will be a great aunt again. We just found out Julie is 4 months along! Congratulations, Julie (and for graduating) Perfect timing, I would say! I also never mentioned that my nephew Jonathan and his wife, Rachel are expecting in October. I will have 3 great nieces/nephews! WOW!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe he is already 8!! That is so great - isn't it strange how fast time flies by when you can pause long enough to reflect on it? :) Congrats to TC on his birthday!

Zach Amy Ruger and Ryder said...

Happy Birthday TC I can't believe he is 8...what a fun easter...and I love that you put cheerios in Jaxons eggs :)

lopaka said...

Happy Birthday TC! I can't believe that much time has passed. He gets cuter every time I see him. :) All your kids do. You have a great family Beth. :)
I love the easter pictures.
I will have to plan a time to call you... we are like about 8 hours time differnce aren't we? not sure?
Take care,
mandy