



Happy July 4th. Steve got home from work at 4:30 and then we drove to my brother and sister-in-laws house on Signal Mountain for a 4th of July Barbecue. The food was great and we all made a fruit pie to bring and they were judged. Well, I won 2nd place with my Peaches and Cream Pie. It's not first but I have to admit that first place was spectacular. Celeste made the ultimate Sweet Cherry Pie. Even presentation had me. I wish I could have gotten a picture of it before it was gone. The evening was enjoyable since I had lots of helpful hands to hold Jaxon. He was well taken care of. The other kids went swimming. Now, for those of you who have always known TC, you will remember that this child has always been deathly afraid of water. For 7 years I have fought TC to take baths and showers, and when he would go swimming, he clung onto me like a leach. Well, I can say that he has come a long way in just a few short months. Last night he swam in the deep end of the pool for the first time without a noodle or some type of flotation device. He has also been swimming under the water. I am so proud of him for coming so far with his greatest fear. As for AJ and Dakota, well they have no fear. It's a little scary. Way to go TC!

3 comments:
YAY for TC! I'm so excited for that kid! It's about time he learned that water's a good thing. I also love the picture of your kids' hands.... so cute!
Great job TC!! Sounds like summer is going great for you guys!
Your kids are so cute. I wish we were all still together so I could hold your new little baby with the most awesome name ever!
Post a Comment