Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Birthday, AJ!

Cole, AJ, TC, Mavenie, and Avery at Play World Down Under!


AJ's oh, so cool Spiderman cake!


AJ made us laugh when he opened his card from Papa and Dran.
It played the theme music from Star Wars. The face says it all.


AJ showing off his Super Soaker from Devon and Robin.


After the party, I took this while TC and AJ were busy playing with the "Home Depot" tool set from Papa and Dran.


Cinderella just lost one of her slippers.
Does everyone know about Dakota's infatuation with shoes yet?


AJ turned 4 yesterday. I can't believe it! We enjoyed a pancake breakfast at Steve's Diner and went to "The Play World Down Under" to spend some fun time with AJ's cousins. Saturday evening, after a good nap, we had homemade pizza, cake, and opened presents with Grandma and Grandpa, Uncle Devon and Aunt Robin. What a great time!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better watch out because when little Cinderella gets older you will have to spend a lot of money on shoes to keep her satisfied!

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Looks like you guys had a fun day !! I love your parents !! I am sure they enjoyed having all of you all together with them to celebrate 50 years !

Brooke said...

Fun times! Sweet cake too. I'm lazy and boght Trey's this year. I love his expression with the card! Its a classic!

Zach Amy Ruger and Ryder said...

AJ is 4 holy crap!!! I remember when he was just a little guy

Keri_B said...

Happy Birthday AJ!! Love the pictures, Kelsi says she wants a play date with TC...hmm...how are we gonna do that?

Lawther family said...

I love AJ's expressions. He is so cute and getting so big! Love the cake. :)

Steve and Amy said...

Hey Beth! I found you on Stacia's site! How are you guys? Hope everything is going well for you. Where are you at now?