5 years ago right now I had been home from meeting Stuart for the first time for about a month. I was missing him. We were probably praying about weither to get married sooner or if Stuart was to go on a mission. (We were probably praying and arguing about it.) I was running my dad's ebay venture and selling Avon...
5 years ago I had a little 2 year old and watched about 6 other kids during the day to earn extra money. My husband hated his job and wanted to go back to school...that one took me awhile to be okay with. It took us 2 more years to get to Rexburg!
5 years ago we were living in the Netherlands and on vacation in Rome !! My how things change in 5 years...2 kids and wymount...wait aren't we supposed to move forward...
5 years ago we were celebrating our 1 month and 3 day anniversary (because you counted the days the first year) I was a student at BYU and working for CES as an EFY office coordinator. We were living at Wymount and I was desperately trying to figure out how to make cinder block walls cute in some way, shape or form. I have since then concluded it just isn't possible.
I was still married to my first husband and was 2 weeks away from delivering Benjamin (so I was as huge as a house)....a 9 pound 13 ounce boy that decided that he wanted to come during the big blackout that hit the Northeast! YIKES!!
Five years ago...Katie had just turned 2 (like yesterday) and I was pregnant and on COMPLETE bedrest with Matthew. I was actually looking forward to weekly doctor appointments b/c those were the only times I was allowed out of the house. I was spending 13-14 hours a day with my mother, trying to potty train a new puppy, and wondering what exactly my husband looked like b/c I never saw him. Now a days, I am trying to decide if I would rather be there or here....:)
Beth! We miss you guys. So 5 yrs ago today...I had just decided to forgo the mission and stay and get married to Zane. He was in Rexburg and I was in Illinois with my parents working and he had just gone back to school after visiting. :) What a confusing time, glad that's over!
Welp...5 years ago I was starting my junior year of high school, my parents helped get me a car, and I was thinking I was really cool. Boy...I was a dork! You really do come a long way in a few years,or at least I hope I did :)
Lets see five years ago I was celebrating my 1 month and 5 day (thanks Lauren!) wedding anniversary!!! I was getting ready to finish my last year of college and Zach was working his butt off to help me do that!!!
12 comments:
5 years ago right now I had been home from meeting Stuart for the first time for about a month. I was missing him. We were probably praying about weither to get married sooner or if Stuart was to go on a mission. (We were probably praying and arguing about it.)
I was running my dad's ebay venture and selling Avon...
5 years ago I had a little 2 year old and watched about 6 other kids during the day to earn extra money. My husband hated his job and wanted to go back to school...that one took me awhile to be okay with. It took us 2 more years to get to Rexburg!
5 years ago we were living in the Netherlands and on vacation in Rome !! My how things change in 5 years...2 kids and wymount...wait aren't we supposed to move forward...
5 years ago we were celebrating our 1 month and 3 day anniversary (because you counted the days the first year) I was a student at BYU and working for CES as an EFY office coordinator. We were living at Wymount and I was desperately trying to figure out how to make cinder block walls cute in some way, shape or form. I have since then concluded it just isn't possible.
I was still married to my first husband and was 2 weeks away from delivering Benjamin (so I was as huge as a house)....a 9 pound 13 ounce boy that decided that he wanted to come during the big blackout that hit the Northeast! YIKES!!
I was days away from getting proposed to. Yeah, I had no clue it was that close. It's all good though. I guess it seems to have worked out! :)
Five years ago...Katie had just turned 2 (like yesterday) and I was pregnant and on COMPLETE bedrest with Matthew. I was actually looking forward to weekly doctor appointments b/c those were the only times I was allowed out of the house. I was spending 13-14 hours a day with my mother, trying to potty train a new puppy, and wondering what exactly my husband looked like b/c I never saw him. Now a days, I am trying to decide if I would rather be there or here....:)
5 years ago I was counting down the days until I married Chad! Its crazy how time flies isn't it?
Beth! We miss you guys. So 5 yrs ago today...I had just decided to forgo the mission and stay and get married to Zane. He was in Rexburg and I was in Illinois with my parents working and he had just gone back to school after visiting. :) What a confusing time, glad that's over!
Congrats on your newest!
Welp...5 years ago I was starting my junior year of high school, my parents helped get me a car, and I was thinking I was really cool. Boy...I was a dork! You really do come a long way in a few years,or at least I hope I did :)
5 years ago, I was graduating from high school. I was working 40 hours a week and trying to get myself ready to go to college.
Lets see five years ago I was celebrating my 1 month and 5 day (thanks Lauren!) wedding anniversary!!! I was getting ready to finish my last year of college and Zach was working his butt off to help me do that!!!
Post a Comment