No, I wasn't pregnant before you left. I found out in October that we were having #4. Dakota was only 9 months old at the time and what a shock it was. Needless to say, I will have my hands full. I thought they were full with just TC and AJ but low and behold!
My induction date is set for the 17th not the 7th. My body is ready to have the baby now but mentally I just don't know if I am ready. You would think that having 8 brothers and 30 something nieces and nephews would have prepared me for this but I just can't take that many kids talking or screaming at me at the same time. Maybe Jaxon will be a very quiet child. Do I have that kind of luck?
Deep Dish Veggie Pizza
7 years ago

7 comments:
Beth you are my hero...I don't know how you do it!!!
Oh, Jaxson is cute. The Hammonds, in our ward, named and spelled their baby the same. We gave the same name to Kutter but spelled it Jackson--it's a family name for us. . .they were part of the Martin Handcart Company.
Anyways, I just saw your email. . .promise I'll be in touch. I know you're just as busy as I am and even though we're not across the country. . .we're still not that close. I've been trying to stay home a lot since gas is C.R.A.Z.Y!!!
whew, babies are coming! Are you as hot as I am, beth?
What a seamstress you are ! Cute name, Im sure you will be ready, you'll surprise yourself at how well you handle all 4 of them.
I hope you are going to Kristi's tonight. Fun girl time to be had!
Okay...so I haven't seen an email from you yet.... I would love to hear from you!! Please email me at megankferguson@gmail.com
Talk to you soon!
~Megan (use to be Hartlein....you know....your old VT partner....your old Primary counselor!!)
wow, 3 boys and a girl. I'm excited for you! When is your due date again? I'm such an airhead lately. Must come with the pregnancy territory. Anyway, your kids are looking cute as always. Hope all's great in Tennessee, I'm waiting for nice weather again here.
BTW, I love the name Jaxson. We found out we're having a boy too, but Andy doesn't like that name..... we settled on Tristan... I like that one too :D
Post a Comment