Monday, October 1, 2007

Yellowstone






Well, we thought since we have been in Rexburg for 3 years and still had not been to Yellowstone National Park that we ought to go before we move. It was really fun. We got to see Old Faithful, Yellowstone Lake, an Imax Movie on Yellowstone and we went to the Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Museum. We saw a lot of animals and it was fun to spend sometime away with the kids. I think they really liked it. At least the looks on their faces told us that they liked it. It was nice to get out of Rexburg for awhile also.

1 comment:

Scott and Stacia said...

Love the pictures! I wish we would have gone to Yellowstone before we left Rexburg. Your hair is now long, I like it. AJ and TC didn't change too much in the last year-which is nice because it seems like we were just there :) Dakota is a cutie, wish we would have met her.