Saturday, October 6, 2007

Snow Day!

Well, this is the second big snow we have had in the last 2 weeks. Isn't it sick? The boys were out playing in it at 8:30 this morning until AJ came in crying because he had been hit one too many times with a snowball. Dakota and I stayed in and kept warm. Steve tried to meet his buddies for Saturday morning football, but came back saying they were all pansies because they weren't at the field. Too bad. Steve got used to playing football and baseball in the snow, growing up in Colorado. I'm sure it makes it rough but Steve said it is fun to play football in the snow. We also had a family get together while Danny and Jonathon were in town. We sang Happy Birthday to Rikel and had cake and ice cream.


Steve's bike is covered, along with our cars!

AJ and TC warming up with hot cocoa after playing in the snow!



Rikel, Sarah, and Aspen


2 comments:

Zach Amy Ruger and Ryder said...

so traded a big truck for a motorcycle?! Sorry about the big snow...glad I'm not in it!!!

Laura said...

I hate opening my curtains in the morning due to being afraid of what it'll look like outside. I hate the snow.