
The view from the front of our house!

Clearing the land!

This is our Country Style Living! I can't wait to sit on my front porch and enjoy the warm weather.

This is the last picture we received of the back!
Well, I guess I could put a picture of our house on here since it is progressing so fast and we are so excited to be moving into a house again. When we sold our home in Buena Vista and decided to come back to school we thought we wouldn't have a home again for at least 10 more years. Thanks to my mom and dad, who are in the process of building us a home, we will once again have the joy of more space. We will rent the house until we can buy it from them. How exciting!! We love the lot and the greenery of Tennessee. We feel extremely blessed to have this opportunity. The pictures will show the progress of our house.
1 comment:
wow gorgeous view...that is so exciting congratulations!!!
Post a Comment