Monday, October 22, 2007

Care Package!

Okay, so TC is the biggest faker ever. He always pretends that he is still asleep when I go in to wake him up every morning. He is so not a morning person.
On the other hand, AJ is terrible going to bed but is up bright and early every morning with a smile on his face. He is dressed and ready for the day before I get out of bed. I thought that I was a morning person. By the way, sorry that I didn't flip my picture before I uploaded it.
And Dakota is still not awake. Good girl!


My mother-n-law gives the best care packages. They sent our Halloween package and there were lots of fun goodies in it. Like the eyeballs that TC and AJ are trying to stick in their eyes and gross but yummy chocolate toes and fingers. We also love having Steve's old school art project of the most psycho pumpkin ever. Thank you Pat and Garry. We always love getting packages in the mail. There is nothing better.



Probably the darkest period of Steve's childhood!


Yes, we still live here!


Oooo, googley eyeballs. Yet, very tasty. The boys got a sugar rush right before bedtime!


Dakota's way cute socks, on her way cute feet.

3 comments:

Laura said...

There really is nothing better than care packages, especially seasonal one. Ooooh! I hope I get one!

Scott and Stacia said...

Seasonal packages?? How fun! I only got them pre-marriage. I do have to say I love the scary pumpkin. How fun for you guys to enjoy old school projects. We however do get a great box of goodies at Christmas from Scott's parents :) And who doesn't like packages? ENJOY!

Atkins Family said...

Yeah! I'm so glad that you wrote to me! I love finding people! I can't believe you have a little girl! She is so cute, how old is she? The boys are so big! I can't believe how big they look.

I would also have to agree the packages kick booty. I just got two the other week. It's great because they're filled with american goodies that I miss!!

It was good to hear from you!
-Susan