
This year I will take advantage of email and blogs to write my Christmas letter. As many of you already know, I have been enrolled in classes this past semester. I won't deny that it has been extremely busy but I have always loved being in school and learning. This past semester has not been the exception. I thoroughly enjoyed being back in school. I started my college career with hopes of being an Accountant. After many years of taking classes and taking off to take care of my babies, I have fallen in love with science and hopes of being in the medical field. Maybe it was all that time I spent in the hospital that I wanted to be back, but on the giving end rather than the receiving end. Steve and the kids have been so very supportive and do so much to help out around the house. That doesn't mean that my house is always clean and toys are always picked up. It just means that they are doing everything they can to keep the house under some control. :-) Steve and I were disappointed this year at the loss of a large plumbing job that Steve and his dad were suppose to complete. Then the Monday after Thanksgiving, Steve was told he wasn't going to be the fifth grade teacher anymore. Due to all of his observations being given proficient or better, we were stunned. We assume it may have something to do with him having a side job and they probably didn't like that. :-/ Anyway, we are back to job hunting. We have a few leads but they can't come fast enough for sure. On a brighter note, the kids are doing great.
T.C. and A.J. love school and are both straight A students. They have both enjoyed hiking this summer and the best part is stopping on the trail to put our feet in the river. They love riding on Papa's 4-wheeler, watching movies and playing basketball at the Y. T.C.'s favorite movie this year was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and A.J. loved Avatar: The Last Air Bender.
Dakota started preschool this year and her teachers love and adore her. I've been told that she is the perfect child. My jaw drops as the teacher tells me this and I picture my house with honey poured all over everything or the time she dumped hot sauce all over her room. I'm thankful that those stages don't last forever.
Jaxon has become a little man this year. It is hard to believe that my baby has turned 2. He is quiet but his vocabulary has grown tremendously. Jaxon loves hot wheels and has to have a ball in his hand at all times.
We are very grateful to have such wonderful friends and such a great family. We have been blessed by your examples in our life and hope that this letter finds everyone happy and healthy. We love you all and have a Merry Christmas and a great 2011!
Love, Steve, Beth, T.C., A.J., Dakota, and Jaxon

2 comments:
Sounds like a wonderful year! Good luck with the job hunt, I hope you find the perfect position!
Merry Christmas to you!
Good luck with your job search.
Post a Comment