
I don't understand. I have spent the last semester going to school full-time. Most people know what that requires. Especially with 4 kids. I have been homework free for 2 days this week already and do you think my house looks any cleaner? Heck NO! In fact, it seems more chaotic. It is 8:45 and I had to scream at the top of my lungs to get the kids to stop getting out of bed. They are in bed every night by 7:30 but now that mom is home, they are pushing the limits for sure. Now, I have to run off to finish laundry. UGH! Finish... yeah right, more like, keep doing laundry.

2 comments:
oh man, that is rough. :( You're a super mom for sure. I really admire your strength. Seriously, rockstar mom! Have a merry Christmas!
Eek! Sounds just a little stressful. You can do it!
Post a Comment