About 3-4 years ago, Aunt Dawn gave TC a V-smile game system that Piper didn't care for, too much. She gave him about 4 games along with it. One of those games happened to be Cinderella. I have assumed that TC would rather play some of the other games like Superman or Aladdin. Today I caught him playing Cinderella. I kind of teased him a little bit for playing a Cinderella game and he responded, "hey, I liked that movie." So, I asked him if someday he would marry someone as beautiful as Cinderella or would he want to marry someone like Anastasia?" TC said, "No, I wouldn't want to marry her. She would be grumpy all of the time and make me do her laundry."
At least, he has sense enough to know already what type of girl he will not marry!
Deep Dish Veggie Pizza
7 years ago

6 comments:
Cute! I love his response!
TC is hilarious! I remember his Star Wars phase when he would pretend every wrapping paper tube, long spoon, or stick was a light-sabre. He sure is growing up!
P.S. I love Dakota's curly red hair :)
A man with an opinion - I love it!
So funny, he's a smart kiddo. :)
Love it! :)
I love it! What a funny kid... we sure miss him at church.
Post a Comment