

TC is off to an amazing start in basketball. The Ballers (TC's team) are #1 so far. They haven't lost a game yet. We are so excited for them. TC did very well today. He made 6 points for the team. I think the more he plays that he will learn to be more aggressive. I was very proud of him, especially since this is his first year playing. I don't think they started the kids out this early in Idaho but I could be wrong.
I also can't wait for AJ to start. It makes me sad to see how badly he wants to play but can't. He loves practicing with the team and has become the coaches favorite unofficial player!! Ha, ha!

Dakota was all about shoes and now we have advanced to purses. She loves them both. Oh, and let's not forget...Lotion! I think it makes me laugh because I am so not used to this at all! Let me remind you that I grew up with 8 brothers and my first two children were boys. So you can imagine that I am dying everytime she acts so girly. I guess in a way I really did think she would be such a tom boy...like I was. I guess, I wasn't all Tom Boy, I loved makeup and dolls. I thought that was because my mom tried so hard to make me girly but I don't think I have tried that hard to make Dakota girly, it just came natural. I am so glad!
Jaxon has had his 4th ear infection since September and the Dr. said if he gets one more then he will have to get tubes put in his ears. Steve said his ears were like that when he was little. Oh joy! Jaxon never gives me any indication that he has an ear infection either. He smiles through it all! Except when they get really bad and then he starts to act a bit irritated but a poopy diaper can make a little guy irritated also. I have to watch him so super close. The Dr. also asked me if my children were in day care. I told him that it felt like I ran a day care. Does that count?
Just a small note about Christmas because I didn't really write too much about it. TC loves his MP3 player and has worn it everyday since Christmas. AJ loves his Nerf Bow and Arrow set. Dakota loves her ponies, barbies, and yes, her purse and mine! Jaxon just loves everything right now.
We just want all of the Robinson family to know that we missed you so very much this Christmas. We love you ALL!
Steve - You will have to use the pass-key to decipher my message!
9 k 15 u 5 x 15 21 1 m c b 1 m s v 1 9 s e 15 q x 15 21 s 15 a 5 a 1 b j !!!!
PS Sorry TC is wearing white socks with his shoes. Just a bit behind in laundry!

5 comments:
haha your so funny....I did not even notice the white socks till you said something.....
Wow....you have your hands full!! But, it sounds like life is going well for you! As for the ear infections....I don't want to sound like one of those crazy, granola moms....but, have you thought about taking him to a chiropractor? Benjamin was at that same point that if he got one more, they would put tubes in his ears. Then, I was telling my chiropractor and I started taking Ben there, and still has never needed tubes. He would get adjusted when his ear was hurting and as we would walk to the car he would tell me that his ear didn't hurt anymore and there was stuff in his throat. Anyway, it is just a thought, if you are willing to try it out. Good luck with all those!
I didn't notice the socks either! Yeah I'm not sure whats up with the younger sports stuff. In Reno they had a soccer team for 3 year olds. My guess is Idaho didn't start them that young because most moms have umptine more kids to worry about without throwing in one more soccer/baseball/basketball practice. It looks like TC (and AJ) are having fun!
I love that Dakota is girly. I just know if we ever have a girl that that's what will happen to me. Some little princess who wants me to braid her hair daily! AGH!
6 POINTS?!! That is great TC! Sorry to hear about the ear infections..I hope there are NO more! And to answer your question our baby is Due March 1st :)
Man...basketball takes over! Karson just started playing with the YMCA this year. He LOVES it but between his practices/games and Kyles b-ball league...WOW!
Post a Comment