



We have had great fun this week. Monday night we carved pumpkins for FHE. TC drew the face on his pumpkin and didn't enjoy cleaning out the goo! Too slimy! Dakota had her fair share of grabbing knives off of the counter and always trying to run away as fast as she can so that she doesn't get caught. What a stinker! If I can survive while I get her raised, I think I will be able to accomplish anything.
Wednesday night we had Trunk or Treat at our church. I had to laugh at Dakota because she about threw a fit when I handed her a pumpkin to put her candy in. She threw the pumpkin down on the ground and screamed at me. I guess we just assume that they will get excited about these things. Anyway, she felt very pleased to sit with dad and hand out candy while I took AJ to each car. Why not TC, you might ask? Well, TC was just a little too fast for us. The kids made out pretty good, though.
Friday night, we went to Derek and Marcie's for their halloween bash. I wish that I had taken pictures of all their decorations because they did an awesome job. We had dinner and all kinds of fun snacks while we were there. At about 6:30 we took the kids to Darrin and Jennifer's neighborhood so they could go trick or treating. I think TC outlasted all of the other kids. He ran from one house to the next, to the next. I had to keep yelling for him to stay with the group. I guess football must have whipped him into shape. We all went back to Darrin and Jennifer's house where we hung out for a little while, until the kids started getting sleepy. We also had to go pick up Jaxon from Grandma's house. She was kind enough to keep him while we did our trick or treating. It was so different to be out at the end of October and not freezing to death. I think TC has always had to wear a coat and mittens to go trick or treating. What a fun halloween and yes, the kids have way too much candy. I'm sure it will last a very long time.

1 comment:
First of all, Dakota is so gorgeous!! What a pretty little girl! Second, your boys are getting so big. I think AJ has changed so much. And third, I miss being home for family events! We probably aren't going to be able to come home for Christmas (money money money!!) so I get super super homesick. :( Welcome to married life as a college student I guess.
Post a Comment