Cute pictures! I loved Dakota's costume...she is so cute even if she is a stinker :) It sounds like you guys had a fun Halloween and it looks like TC had a blast playing football. What sport does he want to do next?
Aspen has the same binky. Haha! It's too funny! I love it! I think it's even more hilarious that it's from Spencer's. Isn't that the really dirty store that I was never allowed to even look at in the mall? Way to make someone else go in there Grandma! haha
5 comments:
Cute pictures! I loved Dakota's costume...she is so cute even if she is a stinker :) It sounds like you guys had a fun Halloween and it looks like TC had a blast playing football. What sport does he want to do next?
haha love that binki!!! where did you find it???
My mom had someone pick it up for her from Spencer's in the mall. It is too funny but none of my children really like paci's.
I love that binky! That is sooooo funny. The perfect thing for a baby on Halloween.
Aspen has the same binky. Haha! It's too funny! I love it! I think it's even more hilarious that it's from Spencer's. Isn't that the really dirty store that I was never allowed to even look at in the mall? Way to make someone else go in there Grandma! haha
Post a Comment