
Check out this spider. I think it is a St. Andrews Cross Spider.
As I was taking this picture, the wind started blowing and the web came closer to me. The spider started crawling to the outside of the web and I swear I have never moved so fast in all of my life. Apparently they are non-toxic and non aggressive. I still don't like them. YUCK!
These two kids, I call them trouble buddies. They love to get into trouble together. The last episode was throwing rocks into the street and hiding in the ditch. Great. Front yard is off limits now. Luckily, they did not hit a car.

6 comments:
Don't know if I got on your list already or not....I would love to still read up on your life :) snanderson7@yahoo.com would be my email. Sorry if you already have me on. So many of the rexburg clan is switching to private at the same time.
PS- I am glad those two didn't hit a car. I would keep my eye on them :) They look so cute in that picture.
That spider was huge! Are you sure he's not one of your Halloween decorations? :) That's super creepy and it's a good thing it's not poisonus or anything.
Oh, I hate spiders!! I so would not have even taken a picture of it! Aw, rocks in the street. Funny story:
While I was picking up Katie from school last year, some of Lincoln's finest decided that they would throw rocks at the passing cars as they walked home. Most of the drivers didn't do anything and the boys thought they were safe, until this old man in a Buick, after being pinged with a rock, slammed on his brakes, reversed, and got out of his car. The group of boys dispersed so fast, and one little guy was left alone (some friends huh?) The old man let him have it and then proceeded to follow the boy home to tell his mother about her son's choice of after-school activites. How do I know this? I pulled over to watch what happened. Can you imagine? SO FUNNY!!
It snowed today, and my mom said that she was in Elijay GA at some Apple Festival with sweat pouring down her back: oh, to be back in the South!! Miss you guys!
Hey Beth! I already sent you an invitation to view my site, hope you don't mind... but I'd love to be invited to view yours too. sweetie722003@hotmail.com
Also, I would have booked it away from that spider too! Definitely not moving to Tennessee now.... yikes!
I am never moving anywhere near there if that's what you have to deal with. I would live in fear everyday!
that spider is freaky!
At least Double Trouble didn't wash your car with those rocks! :)
my email is:
mmlawther@yahoo.com
Post a Comment