I wanted to surprise Steve last week when he came home so I didn't post my new doo. I so desperately needed a change and I love it! No, it isn't easier to fix, just different!
I LOVE IT! So cute, and sexy! I bet Steve loved it. I am sure you are incredibly happy to have him home, I don't know how you do it, but I will definitely be asking advice when I am in that situation. You are able to pity party it up and that doesn't mean you are a bad mom and if you ask me you are pretty incredible. Your kiddies are so lucky and so is your hubby! Love you!
I love it! Looks great on you. I love your new background for the blog too... and your family photo is so cute! It was fun to chat with you the other day. :)
Love the new 'do!! That's like mine...I got it cut before Kristie was born to hopefully have something easier. But no, still just as much of a work out to fix, but cute. lol.
9 comments:
And may I say.....so very cute!
I love your new doo! I'm glad Steve is back and your new family picture is very cute. I can't belive how much the boys have grown since you guys left.
love the haircut!! your new family picture is cute too!!
Beth you are adorable!!! I love the new picture! I am impressed, I think it took until Jordan was 4 months old before we even took a family picture...
The South does you good.
very cute! nothing is "easy" to fix down here between wavy hair and humidity!!!!!
Oh Beth, you look GORGEOUS!! I love your hair!
I LOVE IT! So cute, and sexy! I bet Steve loved it. I am sure you are incredibly happy to have him home, I don't know how you do it, but I will definitely be asking advice when I am in that situation. You are able to pity party it up and that doesn't mean you are a bad mom and if you ask me you are pretty incredible. Your kiddies are so lucky and so is your hubby! Love you!
I love it! Looks great on you. I love your new background for the blog too... and your family photo is so cute! It was fun to chat with you the other day. :)
Love the new 'do!! That's like mine...I got it cut before Kristie was born to hopefully have something easier. But no, still just as much of a work out to fix, but cute. lol.
The picture of Jaxon is SO dang cute!
Post a Comment