skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Who me.....Negative?
I just want to apologize for any negative comments I may have made in the last 2 weeks. I am happy to report that Steve is back and life is a little more under control. My hat goes off to you if you are a single mom or your husband travels for work. I do not wish to go through that again if I can help it.
2 comments:
You were being negative and felt like apologizing? Oh boy! I'm in big trouble! Glad Steve's home!
I too hate it when Scott is away. Actually he was only away once and that was in Rexburg, pre-children. So I guess I can't complain too much. I too can't deal with him being gone....hey, I can hardly handle it when he goes from teaching high school to after school events to Home Teaching. We just don't know what it is like not to be spoiled with our husbands support! I am so glad Steve is back!! Enjoy!!
Post a Comment