

I have gotten really bad about this blogging busin
ess but life has gotten so busy. I can't really say it is a fun busy either. I just keep trying to find shortcuts on all the cleaning, laundry, and cooking semi- healthy meals without too much to clean up. Let me know if you have any tips.Well, we are here in my last few days. The doctor moved up my induction date to Friday the 13th. I am progressing very well and they want to induce so that I can stop my medication in time to get an epidural. I have gone completely natural once and I don't really want to do that again.
We had Steve's parents here over Memorial Day weekend. I wished they could have stayed longer. Most people don't seem to get along with their n-laws, but I love my n-laws. We took them to the Aquarium and IMAX. I can't say that we chose the best imax movie because it wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be for a 3-D. Dolphins and Whales was an educational movie but TC and AJ were asleep by the end of the 45 minute movie. Dakota enjoyed getting in and out of her seat though. We love the Aquarium. My favorite has to be the penguins or the sharks. Who is not drawn to sharks, come on!
So this week I am trying to get things to a point that things will run smoothly for next week. Does this mean a lot of mac n cheese for the kids? We shall see. If you have any ideas for quick, easy, and healthy meals, just let me know. I would greatly appreciate any ideas.
Hopefully, my next blog will have a picture of Jaxon on it. I need to get back to real life now. The kids are begging for attention.

7 comments:
If your kids like rice/peas, here's an easy recipe.
1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
Fill with Minute Rice and add to soup then fill with milk and add to soup.
Mix well.
Add 1 Can of Chicken and some Mozzarella cheese. Add peas (or corn/green beans/whatever) to taste. Mix well. Place in microwave for 8 minutes. Take out and stir, then heat again for 7 minutes. Stir once more then let it sit for a few minutes and it should thicken up a little. Gracie loves it even so your kids might like it.
use the crock pot. I am in my first trimester of pregnancy and every night is a crock pot night. Its just easier for me. Good luck with this friday!! We can't wait to see your little Jaxon! :)
Hi Beth,
Sorry I haven't talked to you in a while, but congratuations and good luck this friday! Jaxon is a way cute name and I can't wait to see pictures. Love ya!
Hey don't be so hard on yourself you have 3 1/2 kids!!! I have one kid and I don't cook that much!Hope all goes well with the induction/birth !!! Can't wait to see pics!
Good luck tomorrow! And I love the name....very good choice. Post pictures as soon as you're able.
Good luck tomorrow Beth! We'll be thinking about you guys. Megan had her baby yesterday morning.
So I know today was going to be a busy day today. Hopefully you have already had Jaxon. I hope everything went smoothly and good luck !!
Post a Comment