Monday, June 16, 2008

It's A Boy!






Well, as you can see we had the baby. Jaxon Tyler Robinson was born at 1:20 PM on June 13 th. He weighed 8 lbs. 5 oz. and was 21 inches. I would have to say that this was my easiest birth yet. Thank goodness. TC and AJ were so excited that I could here them screaming over the phone. They couldn't wait to come and see their little baby brother. Dakota, on the other hand, is only happy when I am not holding Jaxon. She is very jealous right now and very possessive of her mama. Jaxon is such a great baby and you hardly ever know he is there. We feel very blessed to have four healthy children and what a wonderful Father's Day gift for Steve. I know most of our blog readers are female, but I would like to say a late Happy Father's Day to all of those great dads out there and those that are longing to be great dads. I am grateful for Steve and the wonderful dad that he is. He works hard to take care of us and we have so much fun together. I am also thankful for my own father, who has been there for me all of my life and has taught me so much, along with my mother. I am also thankful for my father-n-law who I believe has, with his mother, made Steve the great man that he is. I know that the love and respect that Steve has for me, has been taught by example in his home. Ok, so much for my babbling. I just have a lot to be thankful for right now. Thank you to all of you who have been so kind and have been thinking about and praying for us. And, now that I will not ever have enough sleep again, you may not see another posting, except pictures, for awhile.

15 comments:

Keri_B said...

Congratulations!!! He is so handsome...glad to hear that all went well. You are kind of a pro now, right? :)

Zach Amy Ruger and Ryder said...

Hey congratulations...he is a beautiful little baby....you are the champion!!!

Laura said...

Congrats! He is gorgeous. I'm glad everything went well and that the boys are so excited! I can't wait to see more pictures!

Laura said...

PS. You look great too!

Lauren said...

Yeah! He is adorable. Congratulations you guys! I am glad that you had a good delivery (you deserve it sheesh!) Your family is so cute!

Linzi said...

awwww....you and Steve make cute babies. Congratulations! And like Laura said, you look great!

Megan Marie said...

wooo wooooo! How wonderful! Four kids, holy cow. You are my hero. Hopefully the jealousy think with Dakota will work itself out. It's been a battle with Liam too. Good thing you have two excited helpers! Congrats, beautiful!

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Yeah !!!! Congrats momma ! He looks so sweet. I love newborns !

Unknown said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you. He is a handsome boy. Glad glad to hear all is well with mother and baby! Love Andrew & Kandyce McCracken

Megan, Peter, and Benjamin said...

Congratulations!!! He is so beautiful! I am so glad you are doing well and that the delivery went well for you! Take care and try to get a couple of hours of sleep somehow!

Natalie Jane said...

Congrats to you!!!!!

(Is it wrong that I was paying more attention to how cute your hair looks than to your new baby?) He is cute too :)

Brooke said...

Congratulations! That is a pretty sweet Father's Day gift. I'm glad that labor and delivery was good. You look awesome! He's a beautiful baby. I"m glad he's good for you.

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

That's so exciting Beth. He is beautiful. You are like the super mommy. I hope I can be like you someday.

Scott and Stacia said...

Congrats!! How exciting that he is here! Enjoy!

Aimee said...

What a cutie. Congrats. You can chexk us ut at
www.bapray08.blogspot.com

aimee