Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Sunday!

Easter morning was just a little rushed for us. We set our alarm clock for 6 am so that we could have time for the boys to look for the Easter eggs, that the Easter Bunny hid, and also get their clues to find their easter baskets. TC came in our room at 5 am and I made him lay down beside my bed and go back to sleep and then we slept in until 7. Yikes! We did get through it though. We had my parents over for dinner that night and my brother, Devon and his wife, Robin. It was good and I actually made dinner all by myself. I usually do for our family but not for company. I always like to have Steve's help when tackling a job like that.

Dakota got a baby doll in her basket. She loves her baby. She picked her up and held her to her neck and hugged her. Everyday she looks for her baby and gives her hugs and kisses. It is so cute. I will have to take a picture of that sometime when I get a chance.










Sorry, I couldn't get any pictures of the kids together. AJ didn't want to participate. I actually got him close enough to Dakota to take that picture. Oh well, I guess that is what I get for trying to take them after church when it is nap time and crankiness sets in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the Easter dinner! It was soooo delicious we thought Steve had cooked it!

Lauren said...

I love the tradition of having the kids find their baskets, that is a cool idea and so much fun for the kids. Dakota is so big. Man, she was just a little baby when we left. Time flies!

Keri_B said...

Cute pictures! How are you feeling lately?