Well, what to do on a Saturday while dad is out golfing? Steve has had to turn down three invitations this month to go golfing because we have had so much going on. That says alot because Steve never turns down a golf invitation. Well, I told him this Saturday was his day so I took the kids out to play. My parents live next door to us and they have a swing set in their backyard. It is nice to have them so close because it feels like your yard is much bigger than it really is. So, we spent the morning out there and then Grandma just happened to have lunch for us. Yeah, we love Grandma. Dakota is worn out now and went right to sleep when we got home. Yeah, I get a few moments to do some things. I guess I better go get them done.
TC and AJ having some fun!

1 comment:
Oh my goodness, look how tall TC is! They grow up too fast!
I just started my blog. Hope I can keep up. Hey I think the number I have for you is bad? Call me sometime... if you can.
801-968-3760
Post a Comment