Thursday, February 7, 2008

Just what are little boys made of...Snips, snails, and puppy dog tails.

Well, we had our first visit with our new doctor yesterday. She is awesome. I think I like her better than any doctor I have ever had and that is a lot. Anyway, I will also be seeing a Perinatologist next week for the High Risk factor. We also had our ultrasound done yesterday. We have a very active boy waiting to come see everyone. We are both excited and can't wait to welcome him into the world. Okay, I can wait until June. TC and AJ are both very excited that they will have a baby brother. Dakota will be excited someday, I am sure. I love my little brother!

9 comments:

Keri_B said...

Yeah for baby boys...at least you know lots about them. :) Your house is so cute by the way!!

Zach Amy Ruger and Ryder said...

Yeah for boys! Congratulations...hope it continues to go well!!

Lawther family said...

Boys are great! :) I wouldn't trade them for the world! Although I would love a girl. :)
I hope your pregnancy continures to go well. :)

Laura said...

What is a 'snip'? I don't understand it. Back home we say "Slugs and snails and puppy dogs tails"...
I'm excited for you to have another wee boy! I hope it all continues to go well.

Linzi said...

Congrats on another boy. You sure make em' cute.

beth said...

Laura, I have no idea what a snip is and frankly I forgot how the saying went and had to google it. Maybe we should google snip to find out what it is. Great question and if anyone else knows the answer feel free to let me know because I will bet that I won't take the time to find out.

Scott and Stacia said...

If you ask me slugs sounds better. Snip..huh...maybe I will remember to ask my mom. It is what my sister put on Jacen's baby shower cake...I wonder if she will know. Come on someone...tell us what it means!!

Laura said...

Ok, so I googled it and it says that maybe it was origninally "snips of snails" as in little bits of snails. Blech. Other than that no-one knows what the heck it means.

Lauren said...

A boy! So fun. It is so crazy how there seems to be a slew of boys and then a slew of girls born. Unfortunately, Crandall is surrounded by a slew of girls. He has two girl cousins and two more on the way. We are excited for you. Let us know when you come up with name. I love to hear what people name their little ones.