Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Happy Holidays!

Well, as you can tell, I have been very busy. After Thanksgiving we all came down with some throw-up bug. Moms are not allowed to get sick. The house fell apart and it was about 1:30 in the afternoon when TC came in to remind me that he and AJ had not had breakfast yet. How sad? Sarah came to the rescue and luckily it only lasted for a day. Dakota had it for a week though. I think her immune system was low because she has been teething. Not just one tooth but 4, all at the same time. Poor Girl!! It takes about a week to catch up on all the laundry again. I don't think I have actually gotten caught up. Anyway, we are also trying to pack. Yes, I said try! How do people move across the country with kids? Anyway, we are too poor to send Christmas cards this year and I know it is still early but we are leaving next week and well, you know the schedule. We want everyone to have a Merry Christmas and we hope to be able to get things settled again and then i can be better at updating my blog.

5 comments:

Zach Amy Ruger and Ryder said...

Is it that time of year already?? Good luck with your move...have fun!!

Megan Marie said...

awe, sad. Thank heaven for blogging! We'll be missing you guys but we're so excited for you!

Scott and Stacia said...

No Christmas cards?? I think everyone understands!! As for us we always just mail them to family and email to everyone that we have emails for. Kind of lame but they would never get out otherwise! Sorry you were all sick. Hope that never happens again! Enjoy packing!

Laura said...

Despite the sickness and starving children isn't it exciting to be moving!?!
It's kind of surreal because when we first got here there was so much time for fun and staying up late and pranks and stuff and now all the people we were doing those things with are leaving. That means it's almost our turn! I'm so excited for you and all the stress of moving will be worth it.
You better keep this blog updated forever more!

Keri_B said...

Boo for packing, that's what I say. It's over-rated. Dave says we should just leave everything here for the next family who comes...I have seriously considered that option. Glad you guys are feeling better...our kids both have strep. Nice, huh! Hope to see you before you take off!