Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Come take a ride on the Chattanooga Choo-Choo!


I stole this picture from my friend Kristi because it was such a beautiful picture of Chattanooga, Tennessee. Thought I would show everyone where I am going to live! Here we come Big Orange!! Yeah!

6 comments:

Scott and Stacia said...

Nice! What a great picture. So exciting to be able to leave little Rexburg :) (we all need to leave sometime...and then we miss it and the great people!)

Laura said...

I know someone who lives in Chattanooga. When he first told me the name of the city I thought it was a joke or a substitute name like 'podunk'... yeah.

Laura said...

Are you there yet? Did ya make it?!

Lawther family said...

Hi there Robinsons! I am glad to see that you are introducing baby #4! Horray for you!! :) Hope you are feeling good. I am looking forward to seeing pictures of your new house in the making. :) Or is it done? Hope all is well. Love ya, Mandy...
Call me if you get a chance. 541-255-7720

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Beth- I was just checking Lisa (mitchell) sharps blog, and came across elizabeth Forscutts, and then Kristy's and then yours ...haha !! What a maze, but it was fun to get a glimpse into what has been going on with you guys. Great to hear that you have moved back to Chattanooga. Your boys are so cute.

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Sorry I left out your baby girl- she is a cutie too !