Thursday, November 8, 2007

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Um, I agree that is totally ridiculous. I've got your back if there is any retaliation. Pretty sure that the only people that should be calling anyone to repentance is the Bishop, Stake Presidency, General Authorities and the Prophet.

Jessica said...

I hear ya! I felt the same way. New babies make it tough to do pretty much ANYTHING. When he first said that I started feeling bad, then I realized that I had no reason to! Your blog is really cute, by the way :)

Linzi said...

Way to go Beth. You're going to start a riot. hahaha...don't worry, I got your back.

Laura said...

Are you kidding me?! Sounds like someone needs a good smack on the chops to bring them back to reality. Numpty (the perfect Scottish word for such a person.)

Keri_B said...

Man the things you miss when you are in Primary!!! I am just trying to figure out who it was that actually said that...you will have to tell me some time!

Greg and Michelle said...

Hey this is Michelle Nelson-I was in Sunday School class that day as well, and I COMPLETELY agree with you! Just wait till he has kids then he will regret his comment!