skip to main |
skip to sidebar
vacation is coming to an end
Well, we have been gone for almost a whole month now. The kids loved being in Tennessee with all their cousins. Steve was invited to spend the first weekend there with Dennis and Derek at Hilton Head in South Carolina. He had a great time and got that much needed vacation from school and work. He spent both days playing golf and swimming in the ocean. While he was doing that, I was with my parents and the kids. I was able to eat at Red Lobster for the first time since Steve can't eat at Seafood restaurants. It was yummy. We did that with Darrin and Jennifer, while Lauren watched TC and AJ. We also got to spend time with Derek and Marcie and their three kids, and Danny and Kathy and their family. The first Sunday of each month my whole family gets together and has a potluck. So we got to see just about everyone there. Cindy and Hannah were with Sarah in California. Sarah had little Aspen Marie on July 31st. I can't wait to see her and hold her. Babies are so much fun. We also spent a day at Lake Winnie with Marcie, Mavenie, Cole, and Leah. While we were their Steve was golfing again. He must love to golf! We had a lot of fun. We are in Colorado right now. It took me a few days to adjust to the time change again and alos had a severe case of Jet Lag. I am better now and ready to have some more fun. We will spend Thursday down in Denver at the Zoo and whatever else sounds good. I am sure the kids will love it. We will also be able to visit with Jason and Libby and their beautiful Ellie. We are excited. We will be headed back to Rexburg for our last semester of school. TC will start 1st grade on August 22 and AJ will start his first year of preschool. What will Dakota and I do?
No comments:
Post a Comment