Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sweet Dreams!


I couldn't help myself when I saw Jaxon taking his nap on his desk. I just had to get this one on camera. I guess when you are the youngest child, you learn to sleep whenever and wherever you can. At least that happens to be true for me and my little brother and now Jaxon is like that.

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Awww! This reminds me of Adam. He used to fall asleep in random places too. So sweet!

Scott and Stacia said...

Hey guys :) We are not on facebook...I know...we need to get on that. I feel like I can hardly even keep up with my blog. Not sure I want to add anything else right now. Near future we will most likely be there :)

Kandyce McCracken said...

What a cute picture. Your family is growing up so fast!

Megan Marie said...

so sweeeet! love. you guys have a cutest family!