Well, I am a little late posting this but it is better late than never. Right? Steve's first day of school as fifth grade teacher at James Irwin Elementary Charter School was August 11th, along with AJ's first day of Kindergarten and TC's first day of fourth grade. How exciting to have them all at the same school together. Dakota started her first day of preschool on Tuesday and I, yes, I started back to school on Monday. I am very excited to be back in school and think that it will be a great semester.
Deep Dish Veggie Pizza
7 years ago

5 comments:
love the picture on your banner! that is so awesome steve is teaching.
wow so exciting...does Jaxon feel left out :)
I love AJ's face. He is such a crack up! Good luck this semester!
Wow, busy busy! I can't believe Kota is in preschool. That blows my mind. Good luck with school to everyone!! Sounds like education is your life over there. :)
Go Beth! Busy year but oh so great :)
Post a Comment