Somehow I didn't get the memo that I was tagged to do this. I will try to be fast since my kids should be in bed right now. Okay, they are in bed!
1. I feel like I have done this so many times that everyone already knows everything about me.
2. I am loving my nursing classes right now. So very interesting.
3. I love music and dancing. I have dance parties with my kids when Steve is away for work.:-)
4. My favorite TV show is still Criminal Minds. I love trying to figure out why people think the way that they do. It is very interesting to me.
5. I love a super clean house but since other people live with me, I have not been able to keep it that way. Darn it!
6. I love Colorado Springs. I have everything I need within a short drive except my family. Time for a few families to move out west! :-P
7. I long for the day that Stacy London will give me a $5000 makeover on my wardrobe!
8. I love going to the gym. Exercise is the biggest stress reliever and it just feels good. I love having sore muscles, too. I know that last one was weird but I do love it.
9. I love being outside....camping, hiking, running, walking, being one with nature! I even love just being outside watching my kids play. The sun feels soooooo good! I can't wait until it comes back out again!
10. I hate wasting time. I feel like there is always something productive to be doing.
Deep Dish Veggie Pizza
7 years ago

2 comments:
I love working out too. And being sore is awesome. Its a sign that you have actually done something good physically!
So, I would love to nominate you for What Not To Wear...but you don't dress bad enough for it. You're an awesome dresser! And you're a makeup pro (all your lil' nieces know this)!! Now if we could stage some bad outfits...
I'm glad you like your nursing classes. This is awesome. And I'm glad you love Colorado. We need to visit you guys someday.
i always love these! i love getting an inside to who you are. i know what you mean about liking having sore muscles. then i feel like i'm actually going to get results. :P cute post!
Post a Comment