Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas video!

I have to share this video because it is so funny. My parents sent Jaxon a dog for Christmas. No, not a real dog, and not just any dog. This dog laughs and rolls around. Jaxon will show you in the video what he thought of this dog. I think the rest of us have had more fun with his new dog than he has.

5 comments:

Cynthia and Bryan said...

That is hilarious....so he liked the dog huh? I love how he tries to squish it ! Hope you guys have settled in and are doing well.

Rebekah said...

HILARIOUS. I'm going to have to show the family this one! HA!

Linzi said...

Hahaha! That was so funny!

Sandrabriggs@mac.com said...

I love it, they all have a different reaction. That is so funny.

Scott and Stacia said...

I love it!! My favorite part is the person cracking up in the back ground :) (My mom got Jacen I can swim baby and he screams when I bring it out.) PS I am glad that you guys got a date night! Too fun!!